Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Club AGM – Wednesday 28th Feb 2024, 7.30pm, Fairways Golf Centre

Hi All,

Our 2024 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place from 7.30pm on Wednesday 28th February, at Fairways Golf Centre and Restaurant.
We had a great turn out last year and it would be wonderful to see as many Club members as possible for the AGM this year – tea, coffee and biscuits will be available for you, on your arrival.
The Agenda for the AGM and any other supporting documents will be emailed mid-February.
There are two posts opening on the Committee for which we are inviting Club members to consider putting themselves forward:
  • Club Chairman – to replace Joe Reilly
  • Club Welfare Member – to replace Marsela McLeod
If you would like to put yourself forward for either of these two Committee posts, can you please inform me by response to this email, by Wednesday 7th February. This will allow me to inform Club members in advance of the meeting, to allow any considerations for voting. This is advisory only and not a binding requirement, as Club members can still put themselves forward on the evening of the AGM.
Prior to the AGM, starting from 6.30pm the club will be hosting another buy-swap-sell. Members can buy, swap or sell any cycling related clothing, equipment, bikes etc, including an opportunity to part with Club kit that was ordered and doesn’t fit 🙂
Come along early from 6.30pm for a chance to catch up with Club members, even if you have nothing to buy-swap-sell.
Regards

Gary
Mike G has reacted to this post.
Mike G

Thanks Gary, I will be there.