Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Monday 8 July Development ride

Monday’s short ride will begin from North Kessock, heading out along the shore to Redcastle toward Muir of Ord, in a anti-clockwise loop – a total distance of just under 20 miles.

The longer 25 mile route goes over to Munlochy, and goes in a clockwise loop through Killen, Belmaduthy to Tore and back along the shore to North Kessock.

The meeting point is the large car park on the shorefront at North Kessock next to the Community Pier and the North Kessock Hotel. Other ways to find this location are: ///tinned.gravitate.fiery in what3words, or by looking for the start point of the ride in the Strava route included below.

Please be at the meeting point by 18:20 at the latest for an 18:30 start.

The route can be viewed and downloaded for your bike computer here:

Short route: https://www.strava.com/routes/3218199033058431224

Long route: https://www.strava.com/routes/3218197482951013370

At this stage the forecast for Monday suggests a low winds, if ‘showery’, evening. Please keep an eye on the forecast and check the forum in case of last-minute updates.

All those wishing to join the ride need to post below by 16:00 on Monday when the ride will be closed.

Please ensure that your bike is roadworthy and that you are carrying a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a method of inflation as a minimum.

Finally, please also note that we ask that everyone carries ICE (In Case of Emergency) details with them on our rides. An ICE card, or similar, should be carried in your seatbag or back pocket detailing the name and phone number that should be contacted if you are involved in an accident. The ICC Emergency Contact Details Card is available to be downloaded and printed out for this purpose. Please ask for details.

See you there,

Jill

Long route for me please!

Daisy

Jills has reacted to this post.
Jills

Long route please..

Happy with either route.

Thanks

Long route for me, thanks!

thanks Jill, long ride please

I’ll be along