Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Monday 29 July development ride

Page 1 of 2Next

ICC Monday development ride – 29 July 2024

Monday’s ride will begin from North Kessock and take an anticlockwise loop over Drumsmittal and Knockbain, returning by Mulbuie and Redcastle – a total distance of 23 miles. This route isn’t particularly long for a Monday night, but could be slightly shortened if necessary by returning through Kilcoy.

The meeting point is the large carpark on the shorefront at North Kessock next to the Community Pier and the North Kessock Hotel. Other ways to find this location are: ///tinned.gravitate.fiery in what3words, or by looking for the start point of the ride in the Strava route included below.

The route can be viewed and downloaded for your bike computer here:

https://www.strava.com/routes/3251126557954788930

At this stage the forecast for Monday looks unsettled with a southwesterly wind and the possibility of showers. As always, please keep an eye on the forecast and check the forum in case of last-minute updates.

Please ensure that your bike is roadworthy and that you are carrying a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a method of inflation as a minimum.

To join the ride, please post below by 16:00 on Monday when the ride will be closed. Please be at the meeting point by 18:20 at the latest for an 18:30 start.

See you there,

Mark

See you there.

Chris

MarkW has reacted to this post.
MarkW

I’ll come for my first club ride in a long, long time 🤞

MarkW and RigspeedMatt have reacted to this post.
MarkWRigspeedMatt

I will be there

M

MarkW

I will be there.

Rob

MarkW

See you there 🙂

MarkW

I’m up for this.

MarkW

Planning to be there, timing slightly dependent on work but if I’m not at the start I’ll catch up!

J

MarkW

Hi I was hoping to join you guys for my first time visiting the club tonight. See you there.

MarkW
Quote from Woody on 29 July 2024, 09:24

Hi I was hoping to join you guys for my first time visiting the club tonight. See you there.

That’s great – look forward to meeting you tonight.

Mark

Page 1 of 2Next