Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Monday 27 May development ride – RIDE CANCELLED

Page 1 of 2Next

ICC Monday development ride – 27 May 2024

RIDE CANCELLED

Monday’s ride will begin from North Kessock, heading out along the shore to Redcastle and Muir of Ord, then meandering back in a clockwise loop by some less travelled minor roads to Mulbuie, Kilcoy, Redcastle and North Kessock – a total distance of 25 miles. There is also the option of doing this route in an anticlockwise direction, which is slightly easier as the ascent is more gradual.

The meeting point is the large car park on the shorefront at North Kessock next to the Community Pier and the North Kessock Hotel. Other ways to find this location are: ///tinned.gravitate.fiery in what3words, or by looking for the start point of the ride in the Strava route included below.

Please be at the meeting point by 18:20 at the latest for an 18:30 start.

The route can be viewed and downloaded for your bike computer here:

https://www.strava.com/routes/3228385875323475754

At this stage the forecast for Monday suggests a fairly warm evening with a light wind and the possibility of showers. As always, please keep an eye on the forecast and check the forum in case of last-minute updates.

All those wishing to join the ride need to post below by 16:00 on Monday when the ride will be closed.

Please ensure that your bike is roadworthy and that you are carrying a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a method of inflation as a minimum.

Finally, please also note that we ask that everyone carries ICE (In Case of Emergency) details with them on our rides. An ICE card, or similar, should be carried in your seatbag or back pocket detailing the name and phone number that should be contacted if you are involved in an accident. The ICC Emergency Contact Details Card is available to be downloaded and printed out for this purpose. Please ask for details.

See you there,

Mark

See you there.

Chris

MarkW has reacted to this post.
MarkW

Long route for me 👍👌

MarkW

I’m coming

MarkW

I will be there,

Cheers

Rob

MarkW

Planning on being there 👍

Joe

MarkW

I’d like to tag along again if possible please.

Cheers

Ross

MarkW

Planning to come along – thanks!

Lorna

MarkW

Planning on coming if it’s dry and I can get my bike sorted in time.

MarkW

Thanks Mark.

I’m coming as long as it doesn’t downpour before ride start of ride.

Kirsteen

MarkW
Page 1 of 2Next