Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

ICC Monday Development Ride (24/6/24)

ICC Monday development ride – 24th June 2024

Monday’s ride will begin from Fairways, with two route options (20 miles and 27 miles approx).  Both route options follow the same start with an add-on loop for the longer option.  We’ll be on familiar roads but doing much of it in reverse to the usual routes!  There are a few climbs over the course of the route but this is a social and supportive ride with a strict no-drop policy so don’t be put off if you’re joining us for the first time.

Please be at the meeting point by 18:20 at the latest for an 18:30 start.

The routes can be viewed and downloaded for your bike computer here:

Shorter route:https://www.strava.com/routes/3237881875981285848

Longer route: https://www.strava.com/routes/3237882383688923608

At this stage the forecast for Monday is looking warm and dry but, as always, please keep an eye on the forecast and check the forum in case of last-minute updates.

All those wishing to join the ride need to post below by 16:00 on Monday when the ride will be closed.

Please ensure that your bike is roadworthy and that you are carrying a spare inner tube, tyre levers and a method of inflation as a minimum (and know how to use them!)

Finally, please also note that we ask that everyone carries ICE (In Case of Emergency) details with them on our rides. An ICE card, or similar, should be carried in your seatbag or back pocket detailing the name and phone number that should be contacted if you are involved in an accident. The ICC Emergency Contact Details Card is available to be downloaded and printed out for this purpose. Please ask for details.

See you there,

Pen

Mike G has reacted to this post.
Mike G

I’ll be there – long please 🙂

I will be there.

My preference is for the longer Route

M

Longer route for me please.

Rob

See you there. Shorter route for me.

Chris